Sunday, September 20, 2009

Newscaster Reveals Suppressed Perversion...Film at 11.






Wow. This clip is so amazing I had to transcribe it. Probably one of my favorite web clips of 2009 and possibly a candidate for the all-Decade team. Ernie Anastos - This is what you'll be remembered for by anyone under 30...unleashing your inner perv.

Ernie: "Takes a tough man to make a tender forecast, Dick."
[1. What does this even mean? 2. Dude's name is Dick. I guess that leads Ernie's mind to his next line.]

Dick: "I guess that's me..."
[I'm sure Dick really wanted to say, "What's wrong with you, yo?"]

Ernie: [cuts off Dick] Keep f#cking that chicken.
[I don't know how Ernie makes tender chicken, but if he ever invited me over to his house for Thanksgiving dinner, I would say no. Imagine him making a tender turkey. Takes basting a turkey to a whole other level.]

Dick: [laughs] Okay, I'll do.
[Dick is probably thinking, "Wait, why did I just say "Okay, I'll do." I'm not into poultry. I'm into women."]

FEMALE NEWSCASTER'S EYES BUG OUT.
[AMAZING, AMAZING reaction by her. She's so creeped out.]

Ernie: Before we continue...
[Plays everything off as normal. I guess I agree. Who hasn't told someone once in their life, "Hey, keep f#cking that chicken.", right? It's an everyday saying, like "Good job." or "See ya later".]

The clip actually continues with the female newscaster introducing a fitness segment where she is exercising and Ernie remarks, "Hey, looking good over there." VERY PERVY something on Ernie's part.

I had to wikipedia this dude, and learned that he's actually quite a baller:
-He has won 28 Emmy Awards and nominations, and was nominated for the prestigious Edward R. Murrow Award for excellence in writing.

-He served as an anchor at WABC-TV from 1978 to 1989, when he joined WCBS-TV as the 5 PM and 11 PM anchor. He worked at WCBS-TV for the first time from 1989-1994. He then joined WWOR-TV in 1997, and served as an anchor at that station until 2000, when he rejoined WCBS in January 2001. He left WCBS for the second time in 2005, after signing a $10 million dollar, 5-year contract with WNYW-TV ("Fox 5").

Dude is pretty legit on the journalism scene and is making $2 mill a year! Man. See, rich people say crazy things when on live television. That's just the way the world works.

No comments:

Post a Comment