Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stars I Wish Sang on We Are the World 25



Let me start by saying this is for a worthy cause, and it's unfair to compare this version to the POWERHOUSE original in 1985. LEGENDS sang on the 1985 original. The stars and rising stars of today sang on this 2010 version (maybe some of them will be legendary some day). Having said this, there were a few notable absences I wished Lionel Richie and Quincy Jones could have booked for the 2010 version.
*Justin Timberlake
*Taylor Swift
*Kelly Clarkson
*Lady Gaga
*Diddy
*Ludacris
*MARIAH CAREY
*ALICIA KEYS WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME
*Rihanna
*Michael Buble

And I'm sure there's others, but that those cats on this track would've been dope. I liked Pink and Mary on the 2010 version, and wished Usher and Janet Jackson had more lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment